2WAP

sad lose

3 replies 69 views
Sad to lose the person u love with all ur heart but want to be happy again think that might not happen we are best friends. An lovers now all gone lies told by friends. To break us up now we both not happy I want to chat him an tell him I still love him but he not chat me pushes me away I hope he will read this an come back in my heart he will aways be no other one sad lose
#1
Really I ddnt get what you saying. You are a newbie here you fall in love with in a days. And you are in deep love?? smiley help her. That's all I want to say. God will help yousmiley
#2
Really I ddnt get what you're saying. You are a newbie here you fall in love with in a days. And you are in deep love?? smiley help her. That's all I want to say. God will help yousmiley

Log in or join to reply.