2WAP

A Prayer for you.

10 replies 62 views
I said a prayer 4 u 2day, and know God must have heard. I felt the answer in my heart, although He spoke no word. I didnt ask 4 wealth or fame, i knew u wouldnt mind. I ask Him 2 send treasures of a far more lasting kind. I ask that He'd be near u at the start of each new day. To grant u health and blessingsg. And friends 2 share ur way. I ask HAPPYNESS for u smiley smiley 2 ALL OF YOU.
#1
Kayli: I said a prayer 4 u 2day, and know God must have heard. I felt the answer in my heart, although He spoke no word. I didnt ask 4 wealth or fame, i knew u wouldnt mind. I ask Him 2 send treasures of a far more lasting kind. I ask that He'd be near u at the start of each new day. To grant u health and blessingsg. And friends 2 share ur way. I ask HAPPYNESS for u smiley smiley 2 ALL OF YOU.
AMEN
#6
God.... The three letters words and we believe that three letters words. The whole world pray lots of matters to that three letters words. We all believe that the three letters words will listen our whole matters What we pray to three letters words. And we all wait for the four letters words. The four letters words mean HOPE. Sure the three letters words never leaves the five letters of peoples. Five letters mean HANDS of peoples AMEN. & Thanks for praying Kayli The three letter >'GOD"< words bless you toosmiley

Log in or join to reply.