Please thank God with me. They attacked me at about 2.30am this morning. They came in2 my room while I was sleeping. I heard their sound as they moved across the room towards me; as I got up, I remembered the scripture that says 'He has not given us the spirit of fear...'. As one of them came at me to attack, I had no choice but to defend myself.
I quickly struck! The second one also flew at me. I couldn't believe what was happening. My neighbours heard the chaotic sound that was emerging 4rm my room and were wondering what was wrong. I eventually hit the second one too; my hands were stained with blood.They lay still so I wondered if they were still alive, but when I looked at them on the floor, I found out one was still moving, I struck again & this time I hit harder in anger.
That's how I killed the two giant mosquitoes attempting to suck my blood o.......
Doncle Attacked At about 2:30am....
14 replies
84 views
omg 
Good 4u 
jacki: Good 4u 
u will be the next..hahahaKayli:
Ar u ok ? Doncle
how do u mean dear....Doncle: how do u mean dear....
i ask if u ar ok. Aint u hurt ?Doncle: u will be the next..hahaha
i had my share lololz!
Kayli: i ask if u ar ok. Aint u hurt ?
hurt for wat?? Not at all cos, I killed them all...jacki:
i had my share lololz!
Them I will say Good for u,..dear.Funny though'
Beware of lady mosquito..........
