A small boy see a young girl kissed by his boy friend..
.
.
Small boy:- I even want to kiss u or I will tell ur dad..
.
.
Young girl:- aww..ok dear come you to kiss me
.
.
Small boy after many tries did not suceed to kiss her,due to his short height
.
.
Boy gets irritated and says.hell with it,what is wrong is wrong,I Will tell ur dad....

Small boy
11 replies
74 views
Im also going 2 tell my dad


wait for me too 

Kayli: Im also going 2 tell my dad

y wht hve i done.smile
Georginia: wait for me too 
u too nini.bt y
princess_Soniya:
wait for me
u tooABHIRAJ: y wht hve i done.smile
Its nt wht u hav done Gud joke
What would have happend next...?? 
Hahaha nw girl will get nyc treat from dad ..nyc one
So funny 