BOY: A,B,C
GIRL: What?
BOY: Always Be Careful
GIRL: aha then?
BOY: D,E,F,G
GIRL: ??
BOY: Don't Ever Forget That
GIRL: For Get That
BOY: I'm H, I
GIRL: What H,I ?BOY: Happily In love
GIRL: so
BOY: J, K, L, M, Just Keep Loving
Me
GIRL: n N,O,P,Q,R, S,T,U,V,W, X,Y,Z ?
BOY: No Other Person Quite,
Reasonable , Shall Treat U Very
Well Except me You'll
what is A,B,C?
4 replies
58 views
Wow ur new ABC kris??? nice one
Nice1 kriss
but this topic you added in wrong forum. There is no fun in this topic to add in fun zone. DUDE YOUR FRIENDS ALWAYS SAYS THAT GOOD TOPIC AND NICE TOPIC but THEY NEVER TELL THAT WHERE YOU WANT TO ADD YOUR TOPIC. PLEASE READ FORUM DETAILS AND ADD YOUR TOPIC OKAY.
He He well written.....
A- apple
B- Bade Apple
C- Chote apple
D - Dusre Apple
E- Ek aur Apple......
Thats my ABC Kris..