2WAP

Someday You Will Understand My Unexpressed Feeling

8 replies 70 views
-A Girl Wont Cry Easily, Except in Front of The Person; Who She Love The Most, ...She Becomes Weak..! -A Girl Wont Cry Easily, Only When She Love You The Most, She Put Down Her Ego..! -If a Girl Cries Bcoz of You, Hold Her Hands Firmly, She is The one Who Would Stay With You For The Rest of Your Life.. -If a Girl Cries Bcoz of You, Don't Give Her Up..! Maybe Bcoz of Your Decision, You Ruin Her Life..! -She Cries Not Because She is Weak, She Cries Not Bcoz She Wanna Sympathy or Pity, She Cries Because; Crying Silently is No Longer Possible..! The Pain, Hurt N Agony Have Become Too Big; A Burden To Be Kept Inside..! -If a Girl Cries Her Heart Out To You, And All Because of You; Its Time To Look Back on What You Have Done, Only You Will Know The Answer To it..
#3
A Sweet Conversation Between Girl 'n Boy after Break-up... Girl : Your New Girlfriend is Pretty (Girl Thinks in Mind....Is she Really Pretty than Me ???) ... Boy : Ya She is...!! (Boy Thinks in mind.... But you are still the most Beautiful Girl i know) Girl : I Heard that she is Funny 'n Amazing (All the Stuff that i wasn't) Boy : Sure She is... (But she is nothing compared to you) Girl : Well I Hope...You both last... (We never did) Boy : I Hope you do too... (What Happened to You 'n Me...???) Girl : Well...I gotta go....(Before i start Cry) Boy : Ya me too...(I Hope you don't Cry) Girl : Bye....(I Still Love you 'n Miss you) Boy : See you Later..(I Will Never stop Loving you....Never Ever
#5
WHEN YOU MISS SOMEONE BEFORE THEY LEAVE... NEVER DO YOU GET TIRED WHEN THEY SPEAK TO YOU... HEARING THEIR WORDS WHEN THEY WALK AWAY... THE SOUND OF THEIR VOICE SENDS THRILLS DOWN YOUR SPINE... ASLEEP IN YOUR BED AS YOU FEEL THEM NEXT TO YOU... WHEN YOU SEE THEIR SMILE WHILE YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES..

Log in or join to reply.