what is your opinion about marriage?
10 replies
69 views
Hahahahaha
gd1....
_LeGoLaS_: move to comedy zone
movit movit movit!
Im not thinking abt marriage...
_LeGoLaS_: move to comedy zone
marriage is a social issuemarriage????
_LeGoLaS_: I knw but see what u post
do u think its a relevant post? its just a joke
I asked "what is your opinion about marriage"...its not a joke.....I just expressed my opinion beside that by posting a pic ..thats all_LeGoLaS_: thats not even not your opinion !!! it was created by someone else so what now
I also hav the same opinion as the one who created it..dats y I put it...so what now_LeGoLaS_: and see all laugh and says nice
a topic must at right place with good explanation otherwise this will happen at end
lol...only one person laughed..the one who first commented_LeGoLaS_: its a joke if you don't have the sense to realize it am sorry
its a joke for u bt not for me_LeGoLaS_: you have any idea what you post? don't sp eak blunders
its sounds like I hav something vulgour here???.