I think nobody forgets first crush, no matter how many people crossed your path, first crush remains something special in our hearts and memories.
What about you, do you still remember your first crush? How old were you and when did it happen to you? Also, did anyone ended up with the first crush (although it's really so rare) and today living happily ever after, like in those cute fairy tales (:? Share your stories and precious memories with us
.
Your first crush!
6 replies
80 views
Omw! All i can say is that he was
drop dead gorgeous and so handsome as Brad Pitt....
And the most romantic.
... Name was Sam and I was in... kindergarten. What can I say, I was precocious. 
My first crush was my English teacher in School and I still love her smile 
my first cursh in school he was so cute nd sweet .. i remember him... 
I can't forget my first crush though,but its nothing special to me 
Mine randomly asked me out ... 9 years later, 2 months after I got engaged 