Moment of truth.
This question is the most hardest question ever
answered.
Let's give it a try.
Assuming you have only 10mins to your wedding,
and immediately you received a call of 10million job
contract.
Will you abandon the wedding and go for the
contract. Or will you continue with your wedding.
Be sincere. Which one will you choose. The wedding
or the 10million job contract?
moment of truth
7 replies
67 views
As for me the wedding can wait!
Atleast I can use the money to host the wedding in a bigger way 
I,ll delay the wedding n grab my hubby n drag him with me
Immediately i,ll disscuss it with my dad in law and go for that job. I meant i,ll go for the job.
Ofcourse i will go for 10 million job...
10 million? seriously? What kind of job pays that much? I won't get fooled by a scam call, and abandon my ongoing wedding.
Wedding can wait Lol. my wife will understand
the 10million job because if I have the million I will get many girls..