War is better then Love because at the end of War u either Live or Die but at the end of Love u neither Live nor Die
War is better then Love
5 replies
64 views
Love is too much higher in its value dear. Plz don't compare it with war. We had war several times with our neighbour country. After peace till now we don't love each other.
saahir: Love is too much higher in its value dear. Plz don't compare it with war. We had war several times with our neighbour country. After peace till now we don't love each other.
This is a broken heart msg
Just keep urself in d place of a person whose love has left him
Them u will find it correctRohan786: This is a broken heart msg
Just keep urself in d place of a person whose love has left him
Them u will find it correct
Itz true I've been also hurt many times. Evevn though I don't compare love with war. I respect you feelings. saahir:
Itz true I've been also hurt many times. Evevn though I don't compare love with war. I respect you feelings. 
But u r famous here in girls Rohan786: But u r famous here in girls 
Not me Rohan but of course you.