Brooklyn Botanic Garden ( BBG) is a botanical garden in the borough of Brooklyn
in New York City . Located near the Prospect Heights, Crown Heights, Flatbush, and
Park Slope neighborhoods, the 52-acre (21 ha) garden includes a number of
specialty "gardens within the Garden," plant collections, and the Steinhardt
Conservatory, which houses the C.V. Starr Bonsai Museum, three climate-themed
plant pavilions, a white cast-iron and glass aquatic plant house, and an art gallery.
Founded in 1910, the Garden holds over 10,000 taxa of plants and each year
welcomes over 900,000 visitors from around the world.
Brooklyn bottanic garden
2 replies
137 views
The nature is really amazing.Can you upload more images, I love nature and I'd like to see more of this.
Lelsi: The nature is really amazing.Can you upload more images, I love nature and I'd like to see more of this.
I forget myself when I interacts with nature..........flowers,medows,birds,greenaries...I luv them all and their beauty......I wil upload more in ma gallery