"OPEN UR HEART"
10 replies
70 views
Wow..!!! So nice words. I kept my heart opened for surgery if there is any lovely and beautiful surgeon.
saahir: Wow..!!! So nice words. I kept my heart opened for surgery if there is any lovely and beautiful surgeon.
Wow..!!! So nice words. I kept my heart opened for surgery if there is any lovely and beautiful surgeon.Will get a heart attack if not open..
I'd like to think my heart is always open.
-LILY-:
Feel the pain of others
understand their struggles
nd disappointments their hardships
nd inadequacies nd
open ur heart to them
realize that everyone is doing
the best possibly can
judge no one
but rather
cradle all of humanity
in ur heart
nice are you a poet?!Wow nice
InternetLord: nice are you a poet?!
no am not a poet.. -LILY-: no am not a poet.. 
ok cool,I love your lines.i hv opened