name some people in 2wapworld you like
18 replies
150 views
I don't like or hate. It's just wap for me. And I firmly believe you can't judge a person based on how he acts on internet.
I think these people are descent enough
lily
jill
hareesh
ragnorak
nash
SONIC: I think these people are descent enough
lily
jill
hareesh
ragnorak
nash
only this much people yu like here??DONKEY: only this much people yu like here??
no..no...I might hav missed some other names too....I jus put the names which first cme to my mind...eleto
donprecious
ragnorak
zaphara
jacki
saahir
handsomeDon
lelsi
marygold etc.
Ooopps I forgot to add one of my favorite bud kingfisher 
DONKEY: only this much people yu like here??
these people too
rohan
georginia
handsome donGeorginia
_LeGoLaS_
-LILY-
Kakaji
Handsomedon
Kayli
AprilSnow
Siva
Saahir
Rag
Soniya
Lelsi
Anuradha
Tochi
Sonic
Arjun
S.Ali Raza
aksy
Jackie
TinHeart
Dellie
Hareesh
Basim
Donprecious
Sorry if i missed some1…
Izac
_Arvin_
Powerbond
iftekhar
Anil
Chetan
Aena
LILY
Just Handsomdon
Its waste adding big list of users name because who knows really they are decent or not
LILY
Niny
Snow
Don
Saiyah
Pasee
LeGo
Anu
Sonic
Endee
Saahir
Lonely_S2
Jill
Alebi
Abhi
Lelsi
Jacki
aksy
Rag
Tochi
Ric_L
i like all my budddies here...
but now i hate 3 ppl ... 
Do you understand the meaning of like? hahaha you should have said, love. ask any english speaking people for further explanation between love and like.
-LILY-: i like all my budddies here...
but now i hate 3 ppl ... 
3 people...?Princess suni, Saahir, Vishal, Barbi and all registered real users
Nazeer, Red Star, Manal, Dashman. They are the only ones left in my buddies list when i came back coz all were user not found 