2WAP

my reflection

2 replies 57 views
I had a reflection looking at my Mirrow Like a wizard wave a wand, I moved my hand Like an Index finger signifies a winner Whose hopes was a Mustard seed travling in a desert wind. I wonder if i used To be shy With a strange hand on my Head Whose words hurt like Lead I remember i was 5 or 7 maybe 9 When my self consciousness unconsciously grew And weakness to resistance flew off tune I wonder where my Image is I wonder where its all gone now I looked behind the plank, each time i stare in the Dusty rusted rimmed mirrow All i ask is how? With my Hebrew emotions, i looked over Rivers of Babylon Singing with a dysfunctional thirst for a lost Zion I lost my reflection I Lost the kid i used to be. Or did it give way for the new me? EVen Time i entertained as a guest dont want me as a Host Even deeds i claim, of my Personalty they wont Boast

Log in or join to reply.