2WAP

What is real love in our life

1 reply 62 views
Is love pain when a person is gone Is love the smile or the butterflies in your stomach when a person is near is love the ups and downs when you don't see eye to eye is love the tears when you cry is love when you called and they don't answer the phone his love a marriage that one wrong is love the headache that you fail is love the lies that you tell is love anger when your mad is love selfish is love I don't care is love the gang that we play is love the time that we give someone that we can I get back is love to all the bad things will you fix it to make it laSt so I say through rain ,snow ,hell, earthquake the feeling that I have is everlasting so love is ups and downs that will keep you around

Log in or join to reply.