Proposal of 4th class boy to 7th class girl
Boy-I love u.
Girl-Stupid I am older than u
Boy-I am mad in your love,
Girl-Get lost
boy-Didi plzzz..get set na
Innocent Love
17 replies
111 views
Hahahahaha
wow..true love..
so sweet 
I was also in love with an old age girl.
saahir: I was also in love with an old age girl.
Really saahir..who ws dt lucky grl??Anuradha786: Really saahir..who ws dt lucky grl??
Dtz secret dear... shhhsss...Nyc alive joke..gud one
saahir:
Dtz secret dear... shhhsss...
Ooooo..hooo..ok..top secret.. Hahaha Real one nice
So sweet...nyc
Nice jokes.
Gud ,and jst see me,not a single girl is set with me.
same how good.
Nyc joke
Anuradha786: Ooooo..hooo..ok..top secret.. 
Miss you my sweet friend Only 3 yrs old you are 
Daisy55: proposal of 4th class boy to 7th class girl
Boy-I love u.
Girl-Stupid I am older than u
Boy-I am mad in your love,
Girl-Get lost
boy-Didi plzzz..get set na