Instructions:
Give 3 choices of Items, the person below would have to choose to Buy one item, Sell One and Throw away the other item.
Example: Car, Shoes, TV
I choose to Trash the car, Buy the TV and Sell the shoes...
Make sure to make your choices AND Also provide 3 items for the next person in the same post.
Thankyou
Enjoy..
Buy, Sell & Trash!
6 replies
64 views
flowers, ring, dress... For the next person..
M taking the flower, sold the ring n discard the dress.
Next is comb, nail cutter, scissors.
I'l buy d nail-cutter..sell d scissor and discard d comb..
Next is books..video-game..movie-tickets..
Go 4 it..
I'll buy the books n sell the video games n discard the movie tickets.
Next is Diamond ring,necklace,Gold bangles.
Buy- Car
Sell- tv
Trash- dvd
Next- i
6, AC, Dog
taking dog
sell i-phone
trash ac
next- chocolates, cold drinks, book