I don't really know why some people are always proud to chat with other's,nowadays some people I called bro's feel too big to reply messages,but I have a question for them do I look like I care?? .
It really annoys me,we are all equal even if you are a staff you don't need to snub messages from other users,we really need to change for the betterment of this community.
pride!
5 replies
78 views
Its really not good but in case of staff members, as well as I found all are so cooprative since m here. May be someone busy and not replied and forgot. Otherwise it is not possible at all.
am too less here and I do reply less pms
Pm me please and i want to make you assure that you will get my reply back. Tgc!
Moon_walKer: I don't really know why some people are always proud to chat with other's,nowadays some people I called bro's feel too big to reply messages,but I have a question for them do I look like I care?? .
It really annoys me,we are all equal even if you are a staff you don't need to snub messages from other users,we really need to change for the betterment of this community.
Geeezzzz!! Try to kick their butts lol Well maybe, some people - like me, not really a chatty type. If you have questions about this site, I'd be obliged to help, but chatting about myself is not in my job description. I'm not being proud, I'm just being my secluded self like I always am since the beginning of my wapping time.