2WAP

tobacco smoking liable to die youngs

5 replies 93 views
Two kids are friends of each other, and there parents life in d same compound. And there fathers are smokers, one day they watching television And later hear that tobacco smoking liable to die young Later when the two kids saw their fathers one of them meet his father and says: dad I don't want you to smoke anymore because they said in advertisement when we watch tv that Tobacco smoking is reliable to die young So I need you to be alive pls daddy I love you, the other kid now back up his friend saying" yes is true we don't want to miss you. So that father now reply that why u are not tell your own father? Second kids now reply" my own father doesn't take care for me and my mother so I don't care if am not tell him. And your son always told me how you care for him and his mother. That time his father ashamed and cry a little said" oh my little boy am sorry. Moral lesson Let us take care of our family especially our little kids because they always see as we are doing to them.
#1
I don't have kids and I learn everything myself, not watching others what they do or what they saysmiley Bad habits leeds us only to danger. Now we do everything well/good. In future life we all live in happy with our family most with our kidssmiley

Log in or join to reply.