To people just beware of people because something happen to me about one of my friend. This man call asari he is stinging too much and is a poor man too, we that his friends always gave him food. But his mum always gave him food to cook,and we always sleep together.
One day asari always wake up around 12 o clock and prepare cook and eat alone. But one boy let us know that asari always cook and eat alone at mid night,so we make investigation and we confirm it. Now what you think that we that asari friend should do to him?
Can we leave him alone or what?
beware of friends
7 replies
122 views
Stay with him and help him. And talk about what happened.
Ask him first that what is the fact .
Yes, I too agree with you.
Kayli: Stay with him and help him. And talk about what happened.
What is the reason that he dont share with u???
Kayli: Stay with him and help him. And talk about what happened.
I agree with you sis.Thanks u all
I agree with saahir and Georginia... 