Boy: Hello, Pammi Darling Kaisi Ho.?
Girl: Who's This.?
Boy: Tera Aashiq Hu Jaaneman
Girl: Tu Bunty Hai Na.?
Boy: Yes, But How Do U Know.?
Girl: Tu Bansilal Ka Beta Hai Na.?
Boy: Yes, But How Do U Know?
Girl: Tu Ramlal Ka Pota Hai Na.?
Boy: Yes, But Jaanu Tume Kaise Pata
Girl: Bunty Haramkhoor, Kutte
Mai Teri Maa Hu..
Tune Pammi Ko Nahi Mummy Ko
Phone Lagaya Hai..!

"Pammi darling"
31 replies
425 views
Dipeeka 
Share the laugh please. I'd like to know what this is all about too.
Rahat mahsus hue
Oye Maa ka ladla bigad gya dipeeka...gud joke
Hahaha...
good jokes..
CorbettRaven: Share the laugh please. I'd like to know what this is all about too. 
Okay I will try to share my CorbettRaven: Share the laugh please. I'd like to know what this is all about too. 
I will try but dnt know hindi more okay. This story mean Bunty call goes wrongNAASH: Okay I will try to share my
friend
I have inbox u this joke in englisg okdipeeka:
I have inbox u this joke in englisg ok
what?NAASH: what?
sry wrongly posteddipeeka:
sry wrongly posted
You will inbox me the correct meaning of this topic.?dipeeka:
sry wrongly posted
Wrongly posted who is it me.? M sorrynice joke
Really I enjoyed this joke..nice
Sorry mummmmy...
ham nhi sudhrenge
Funny(heee)