If you want happiness for an hour
-- take a nap. If you want
happiness for a day -- go fishing.
If you want happiness for a
month --
get married. If you want happiness for a year --
inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime
-- help someone else.
*happiness*
14 replies
77 views
Nice topic
I want happiness for a month swty if you agree
Hmmm. . . . .
I dn't knw
happyn's means in my life
coz
my life is always goe's with sadn's
i hope the day
all is well
Well said.. 
saahir: I want happiness for a month swty if you agree
yeah..
_LeGoLaS_: this is not comedy zone for your flirting
live n let live, i love u too
Hareesh: Hmmm. . . . .
I dn't knw
happyn's means in my life
coz
my life is always goe's with sadn's
i hope the day
all is well 
cheer up swty, life is to short to be sad..Im hapi to c ppl can still laugh
Gud ideas nyc
ABHIRAJ: Gud ideas nyc
thank u I agree
Hahah cool,but am always happy when am tipsy 
Happiness is important in life,so enjoy all happiness that come to you.
Thanks for this quote.