your mom does a lot of housekeeping, and you'd really like to help her out. How
can you pitch in and make things easier for your hard-working mom...what all things you for helping your mom in doing household activities......please be SINCERE
do u help your mother
6 replies
102 views
nice topic
cleaning rooms
going to shop
cutting vegetables
making tea
cutting firewood
washing clothes
I do 90% of the works in my house along with my mom.....
nice topic....expecting more of this kind
DONKEY: cleaning rooms
going to shop
cutting vegetables
making tea
cutting firewood
washing clothes
I do 90% of the works in my house along with my mom.....
nice topic....expecting more of this kind
hats off to yew buddy..keep it upGirls almost everyone help do household chores except few maybe buddy, but find lots of boys dont do dat just an exceptional few who do help mother at home. Anyway nice topic buddy 
yaah i do help my mom. Nice
_LeGoLaS_: I don't
iam lazy
We r not lazy, we save our energy