2WAP

Love Is god

8 replies 94 views
Reasons why girl starts ignoring her Love.. 1. You said, You are Busy. . 2. You got bored by her talks.. 3. You ask her to wait, but u forgot she is waiting.. 4. You compare her with someone else.. 5. You forgot replying her text.. 6. You replies act like killing conversation.. 7. You Lied to her.. 8. You give importance to something else more than her..
#4
First Love is important. But Last Love is very very important...!! Because.. First Love changes the Nature... and Last Love changes the Life... So care your love...
#5
Everybody says "" I Love You "" Is the best sentence in whole world.. . . But.... I believe that .... ""I Love you too"" is the Best. . . Because Many Gets To hear the first one But only few gets to hear the second one

Log in or join to reply.