When I was walking alone to reach my destination, I wished to reach at the end
of the road as soon as possible.
But when friends joined me I wished that
the road never ends...
Wow..!
43 replies
276 views
Hmm walking with our special1/loving1 in our life is more beautiful than with our friends
wow vry true bro... 

Awesome
True bro.
Nyc 
It's really wow....
Wow. ,,
Kakaji:
forever
Mmm. . Really.
Nice topic swty
jacki: Nice topic swty
walking with someone who really love you 
Double wow 
Its always nice 2 b with friends 
Naaz: It's really wow....
Ei path jodi na shesh hoi tobe kamon hoto tumi boloto???KingFISHER:
Ei path jodi na shesh hoi tobe kamon hoto tumi boloto???
[quote=KingFISHER]
Ei path jodi na shesh hoi tobe kamon hoto tumi boloto???
Amro atai bolte iccha korchilo but saahir bangla boghe na ti bolte pari ni...[quote=Naaz]
KingFISHER:
Ei path jodi na shesh hoi tobe kamon hoto tumi boloto???
Amro atai bolte iccha korchilo but saahir bangla boghe na ti bolte pari ni...
Amee tuma ke bhalobaashii