Dear dad,
I thought of you today,but that is nothing new
I thought of you about you yesterday, and days before that too; i think of you in silence, i often speak ur name.
All i hav is memories n a picture in a frame.
Your memory is a keepsake. From which i'll never part.
God has you in his Arms, I hav you in my Heart.
..
..
I love you Dad..Miss you so much.
This is for you Dad
7 replies
89 views
I too Love u dad....
May God bless him with peace. Amen
You miss your dad lots but he never miss you coz your thoughts make him alive everyday in your heart. He will always be with you and take care of you.
Georginia: Dear dad,
I thought of you today,but that is nothing new
I thought of you about you yesterday, and days before that too; i think of you in silence, i often speak ur name.
All i hav is memories n a picture in a frame.
Your memory is a keepsake. From which i'll never part.
God has you in his Arms, I hav you in my Heart.
..
..
I love you Dad..Miss you so much.
Its gud to keep our beloved ones in our heart..Thank God i still hav my Dadda. 
Miz im 2
my dad very danger 