Song -Kabhi jo Baadal barase
Singer - Arjit Singh
Music - Sharib, Toshi
Lyricist - TURAZ, AZEEM SHIRAZI
Movie - Jackpot
---------------------------------------------------------------------
kabhi jo baadal barse ,
mein dekhooon tujhe aankhein bharke ....
tu lagen mujhe pehli barish ki dua
When the clouds burst (CRY badly) ,
Will see u with eyes full ,
I feel like you are prayer of first rain ,
Tere pehlu mein rehloon ,
Mein khud ko pagal kehloon ,
tu gam de ya khushiyaan sehloon ,
saathiyaan ....
I will live with your aspects ,
I will say myself mad"crazy" ,
You give pain or happiness , I will bear them ....
Beloved ....
Koi nahi tere siva mera yahan ,
manzillein hain meri toh sab yahan ,
Mitadein sabhi aaja fasalein ,
Mein chahoon mujhe mujhase battlein
Zarasa mujhamein tu jhaaklein ,
mein hoon kya ......
I don have anyone here except you
My destinations are here with you ...
Destroy the distance between us and come ...
I want share myself from me .
Peep into me ...
to know what i am ....
Pehle Kabhi na tune mujhe gum diya,
Phir mujhe kyon tanha kar diya ,
Gujare the jo lamhe pyaar ke ,
Humesha tujhe apna maan ke ,
toh phir tune badli kyon ada ,
yeh kyon kiya ..
Oho oho oooo ooo o oooo
At old days you never gave me pain,
then why made me lonely ,
The moments of love which we had ,
Then why you changed your style ....
why you did this ...
kabhi jo baadal barse ,
mein dekhooon tujhe aankhein bharke ....
tu lagen mujhe pehli barish ki dua
When the clouds burst (CRY badly) ,
Will see u with eyes full ,
I feel like you are prayer of first rain ,
Tere pehlu mein rehloon ,
Mein khud ko pagal kehloon ,
tu gam de ya khushiyaan sehloon ,
saathiyaan ....
I will live with your aspects ,
I will say myself mad"crazy" ,
You give pain or happiness , I will bear them ....
Beloved ....
When the clouds burst (CRY badly)
18 replies
86 views
Thanks Aunradha786
Thanks princess_Soniya
Thanks Raza.....
Lovely song
Nice song
nice lyrics
lovly ... 
Kayli: 
Its a love song why r u crying....?? Rohan786:
Its a love song why r u crying....?? 
its stil sadHeart-touching! 
Rohan786: Thanks Aunradha786
Most welcome dear Anuradha786: Most welcome dear 

Rohan786:



Nice
Cool.lyrics