2WAP

A amazing love story

13 replies 55 views
Boy- aaj mere dil ka operation hai..Girl - pata h darte Q ho m hu na tumre sath ....Boy - I Love You..Girl - main bi bahut pyar karti hu tumse.........Operation ke baad jab ladke ko hosh aaya to sirf uske father hi uske samne khade the ..........Boy - papa meri dost kaha hai .....Father - tume nahi pata tumhe dil kisne diyd hai ......Boy- What !Aur zor zor se rone laga .............Tabi dil se aawaz aai ro mat main tumre sene me hamesha ke liye zinda hu
#5
Kayli: I dnt understand smiley
Hey dnt be sad,, I dnt know hindi too but I will try to tell you this story in my way_ what I read from this story, Boy: Today is my heart operation. Girl:- I know, why are you scared, dont worry m with you...! Boy:- I love you.. Girl:- I love you toosmiley _After the operation he wke and look around bside of him but he only found his father not his girlfriendsmiley Boy:- Father where is my girlfriend? Father:- Son you dnt know that.... but now she is your heart beat...! Boy:- Whatsmiley!! Boy... Started crying in loudly..smiley Then he hear a voice from his heart.. Please dnt cry im always live in your breathsmiley Info for trouble makers please dnt quote my comment for to make me fun or fight. Its my humble requestsmiley

Log in or join to reply.