One Man Coming In Bar.
Man: “One Vodka Price”
Bar Man: “Rs. 5/- Sir”
Man: “What Only Rs. 5/-? Can I Also Have One Plate Kebabs Please?”
Bar Man: “Rs. 7/- Sir”
Man: “Wow That’s Really Cheap, Can I Meet The Owner?”
Bar Man: “No Sir, He’s Busy With My Girlfriend”
Man: “What’s He Doing With Your Girlfriend?”
Bar Man: “The Same Thing That I’m Doing To His Business Here“

One vodka
10 replies
61 views
What an idea to tk revenge
ABHIRAJ: One Man Coming In Bar. Man: One Vodka Price Bar Man: Rs. 5/- Sir Man: What Only Rs. 5/-? Can I Also Have One Plate Kebabs Please? Bar Man: Rs. 7/- Sir Man: Wow Thats Really Cheap, Can I Meet The Owner? Bar Man: No Sir, Hes Busy With My Girlfriend Man: Whats He Doing With Your Girlfriend? Bar Man: The Same Thing That Im Doing To His Business Here 
Don't do that Abhi..
saahir: Don't do that Abhi..
Ok ok i wont do..hahahaha
Gud joke
Gud joke