A Boy Swallows 3 Coin While Playing.
Father See This And Starts Beating On Boys Back.
Boy Vomit 2 Coins But One Was Still Inside.
Father Shouts: Help! Help! Help!
A Woman In A Business Suit Saw It & Comes To Them.
She Pulls Down Boys Pants, Hold His Testicls (Goti), Squeezes & Twist Them Gently Then Tighter.
Boy Screams In Full Of Pain & Cough Out The Last Coin.
Father To Lady: Thank You Very Much, How Did You Know All This Stuff, Are You A Doctor?
Woman: No, No.. I Am With Bank Loan Recovery Department...
Nice treatment
33 replies
136 views
Hahaha! Clean joke..........! Thank you!
Hahaha nyc joke...
Oh no, dont say they recover lone this way
I,ll never make a loan
Hahaha gud one bro
...
hehehe... 
Daisy55: Hahaha nyc joke...
Really its a nice jokeNo.1 recovery officer.
cool joke
Haiaha gud one 
I gotta go get some change...brb

Nice kul joke
nice joke