hahaha
hehehe
hihihihi
buhahaha
or any other...
note: pls dont swear me for posting this topic...I know its a stuipid one.....juz for fun.
.
which kind of laugh u like
21 replies
148 views
Hehehehahahahihihuhu uhu
Nyahahahahhah...wahehehe.
When everything goes wrong in life, nothing to be happy about but everything is about disappointment... Go somewhere alone and laugh it out loud... Hahahahahaha.. It'll give you huge relief
AKESHA: Nyahahahahhah...wahehehe.
strange one....which language's laugh is this..SONIC: strange one....which language's laugh is this..
...coz i Am Witch..wahehehihi..AKESHA: ...coz i Am Witch..wahehehihi..
who is thatSONIC: who is that
HeHoHeHoHeHoHeHoHiHiHiHuHuHu
heehehiiiheehahaha.....
thats a nice topic 
AKESHA: ...coz i Am Witch..wahehehihi..
Hehehe hahaha huhuhu hehehe 
NAASH:
really you are a

...what Do Think?AKESHA: ...what Do Think?
I think... Oh ho ho ho ho (santa's laughing)
Hahhahhaaaaa hehe 
Hahahaha..hihihihi
hahahahaha
""? haha hehehe hihihihi buhahaha or any other? Acknowledged. Wow you are very polite. Ok I'll try not to do it too much. How do you know? swear you for posting this topic is a stuipid one. I suppose that makes sense. What else do you do for fun? I'm glad you find this amusing.