Which Habit?
13 replies
119 views
Drugs Addiction
Porn addiction, Because today Our life is online and No matter how hard you try to save yourself from explicit contents, Some way or the other it'll reach you
Smoking. I have stopped a few times, but can't seem to kick the habit. I also bite my nails.
Eating tobacco. Its a bad habit that cant be stop.
Georginia: Eating tobacco. Its a bad habit that cant be stop.
Jst show me ur teeth niniABHIRAJ:
Jst show me ur teeth nini
there is no bad habit in human unless the one tht is done unwillingly bt the badest of all chewing miraa
my guess would b drugs!
Love addiction 
Drugs of course
I cannot keep a secret not about a friend or family member but always say things I know.
Drug addiction. Its easy to entrance but difficult to come out.
For me..., eating... Eish!
Cant live without Food