2WAP

- Facebook "Adds" 'Dislike' ¿

6 replies 75 views
Every time I go through Facebook timelines scrolling, reading, but I never truly tell how I feel about each friends update I see. Sometimes I want to yell at computer screen and tell these “friends” I don’t like their pictures. But Facebook believes the language of “likes” and wants us to be overly positive and restricts our ability to be ourselves. For years, Facebook users wanted a Dislike button option that would allow them to signal a thumbs down on posts or messages they don’t like. Several Facebook community groups are filled with people petitioning for the Dislike button. Facebook still doesn’t have a Dislike button, but as a result for this user anxieties, its has added a few collection of stickers in its Messenger app which includes an image of a thumbs down. Have you seen it already?
#5
Facebook said that adding a dislike button was many times taken into consideration but the idea was rejected because they feared it could cause abuses and conflict between users. The only way nowdays to do that is to add a comment saying DISLIKE.

Log in or join to reply.