No One in this world is pure and perfect.
If you avoid people for their
little little mistakes,
you will always be alone.
So judge Less and Love more!
No one in this world is pure
9 replies
178 views
Better live alone and judge people for their little little mistake. Because little mistake is enough for to break a life

I always judge before I love. Mostly little mistakes I forgive. This way my love makes me more strong.
who are we to judge?we better to mind our own business rather than to mind others businesses
Well said,,,,. Nobody is perfect.
If you love someone then love his/her mistakes too and try to rectify it lovely way.
Manal: who are we to judge?we better to mind our own business rather than to mind others businesses
yes absolutly..I AGREE Very true !! Good topic
U r r8
well said sis
i agree with kingfisher bro... 