1. If a person laughs too much, even at
stupid things, he is lonely deep inside..
2. If a person sleeps a lot, he is sad..
3. If a person speaks less, but speaks
fast, he keeps secrets..
4. If someone can't cry, he is weak..
5. If someone eats in an abnormal
manner, he is tense..
6. If someone cries on little things, he is
innocent & soft-hearted..
7. If someone becomes angry over silly
or petty (small) things, it means he
needs love..
Psychologists Say
21 replies
234 views
A Few I cant Agree With You
Phew...Nothing Serious 
All are proved. Nice topic!
Interesting
i kinda tend to disagree.please post source
1 2 and 6 yes I admit that's me...
Nice topic sis
Nice and useful.
Ok fine... u needed treatment first
I agree with you sis.
Barbiecute:
1. If a person laughs too much, even at
stupid things, he is lonely deep inside..
It was dangerous....
That means that person getting crazythat means i am weak 
I dont understand why scientist uses our normal behaviour when talking about us. The got no prove for that because they claim in a f- brain. To be real everyone know cause it's natural to experience such a thing. Shame on so-called psycologist
Samuel099: I dont understand why scientist uses our normal behaviour when talking about us. The got no prove for that because they claim in a f- brain. To be real everyone know cause it's natural to experience such a thing. Shame on so-called psycologist 
you need 1 .... I don't cry
so iam weak bbc??
Dr.rahul: you need 1 .... 
no because, I hate them. hahahahahaI become angry at silly and pretty both.. ?
Psychology is flawed... And people are unique. Nothing they claim is full proof. I eat funny, and I am not tense. I used to sleep a lot, not because I was sad but because I was lazy and sleeping is awesome. Sometimes I don't cry when i should, because I have to be strong for the one crying....
I know some one who show all 7 of this symptoms. What do u call him/her? Split personality?
Meo
