2WAP

When I Walk Alone

4 replies 62 views
Blood Sweat Veins Pains Gains I sweat it all wen I wlk alone Games Lames Shame Fame I choose'em wisely wen I wlk alone Dreams Screams Bloodstreams Self-esteem My team I ride or die with'em wen I wlk alone Passion Fashion Action Motion Caution I own my position wen I wlk alone Fears Scares Dares Ears Share I change my gear(emotions) wen I wlk alone School boo rule (meant to b broken) fool Tool I hold my cool wen I wlk alone Offender Pretender Deffender Ammender I will Neva ~Surrender~ Wen I wlk alone Hip pop R&B reggea Gospel Punk roock I bomb n grind with my i-pod wen I wlk alone Leisure Pleasure Treasure Lecture Harvard I wlk hard wen I wlk alone Alone On my own From my rib To my bone I'm grown I wlk alone On my O W N...

Log in or join to reply.