Need some fun in life?
Go to a stranger's wedding and scream....Dont marry I Still love u...
Please note this is fun zone,so people lighten up
Get a free gift..
49 replies
241 views
What an idea sir jee!!!!!!
_AraGoN_: fools have no idea about what they doing
its foolishness and a dirty act
only sick mined people think like this even for fun
r u???
Well said u are rite fools dont know what they are up to with there tricksSolid one..
Oh gud one..
_AraGoN_:
#poor dude
oh yes poor,but not jealous._AraGoN_: jealous for what 
the one knows beteroh nice ... 
wher is gift
RoshanF: wher is gift
Just Try I asure u will get that giftBest of luck,enjoy gift
Who would dare to do dat?..
The sweet gift u will get is a nice slap.
Georginia: Who would dare to do dat?..
The sweet gift u will get is a nice slap.
yes nice slapNIGHT_ANGEL: yes nice slap
ABHIRAJ: Need some fun in life?
Go to a stranger's wedding and scream....Dont marry I Still love u...
to whom you say 'I still love you',
bride or bridegroom?NIGHT_ANGEL: yes nice slap
why slap?ArjunPratap:
to whom you say 'I still love you',
bride or bridegroom?
No matters who,u just scream and get a free asured giftif you really want fun, go to rahul gandhi's election rally say that the congress party is con and corrupt ,this type fun really can change many things,and fun that you said
and im agree with AraGon
ABHIRAJ: Need some fun in life?
Go to a stranger's wedding and scream....Dont marry I Still love u...
Kakaji: if you really want fun, go to rahul gandhi's election rally say that the congress party is con and corrupt ,this type fun really can change many things,and fun that you said
and im agree with AraGon
thanx 4 ur kind sugestionABHIRAJ: No matters who,u just scream and get a free asured gift
no time bro.