Dear friends you think and decide whether u spending ur time here are time passing in chat sites. .(i hope all knw the mean of spend nd pass)
Time pass are spend time here?
4 replies
74 views
When I came in this wap dnt know more about this wap. I got a friend from this wap after few day she avoided me. In that time
Why.(Now she beame my special 1 and my best buddy) After that I got 9 friends and now also they are my best friends in this wap. For me this wap not for a timepass. 2WAP IS A SMALL WORLD OF FRIENDSHIP & LOVE
WHEN I CAME IN THIS WAP M A UNKNOWN GUY. NOW FOR FEW PEOPLES M THEIR BEST FRIEND
i really thanks to this 2wap world for giving me such friends in my life
Why.(Now she beame my special 1 and my best buddy) After that I got 9 friends and now also they are my best friends in this wap. For me this wap not for a timepass. 2WAP IS A SMALL WORLD OF FRIENDSHIP & LOVEJust for time pass and kills my boredom..
Its my choice, I could be out there doing drugs and killing people, so this is more productive, its actually fun for me.
For time pass only.