If you are a WORDS what would do you like to describe yourself and Why? LET'S have fun with a words you like!
If you are a WORDS.
5 replies
68 views
Air -
Because I am not tied down to one method
Fire -
Because I am passionate
Cat -
Because I love the eyes of cat
Flowers -
Because I smell good
Hands -
Because I create many things
Wood
- Because it is result of growth
Water
-because I am fluid
Because I love the eyes of cat
Flowers - President- bc0z i want d0 s0mething g00d f0r My c0untry its my dream.
SAFDAR: Air -
Because I am not tied down to one method
Fire -
Because I am passionate
Cat -
Because I love the eyes of cat
Flowers -
Because I smell good
Hands -
Because I create many things
Wood
- Because it is result of growth
Water
-because I am fluid
W0o0W N!!!CE Th0ughts
Because I love the eyes of cat
Flowers - NICE
Me.... 