My grandmother started
walking five miles a day
when she was sixty.
She's ninety-seven now,
and we don't know
where the hell she is.
Grandma
35 replies
159 views
saahir:
swty
yeah swtywalking is good for health
good girl
My grandpa is on 2wap and I like to chat with him.
ACIDized: My grandpa is on 2wap and I like to chat with him.
since what age? 19 something or nineties.
jacki: My grandmother started
walking five miles a day
when she was sixty.
She's ninety-seven now,
and we don't know
where the hell she is.
Wow what a great respect u have towards ur elders....hats off to u....n here u r a staff member who keeps members from abusing the site....Hmmmm. , . ,
Its realy funny
ALASTAR:
Wow what a great respect u have towards ur elders....hats off to u....n here u r a staff member who keeps members from abusing the site....
....
Come on, where's your sense of humour? Even I had to smile at this. U just start walking ten miles a day I am sure you will up reach her (grandma) soon 
ABHIRAJ: U just start walking ten miles a day I am sure you will up reach her (grandma) soon 
And i,ll never c 2wap againRagnorak: Come on, where's your sense of humour? Even I had to smile at this.
Don't try to guess who is or isn't staff btw...
Sense of humour...? Hmmm..... i dont have sense of humour to abuse any elder member of my family...either its joke or serious.....a big salute to ur sense of humour......carry on....Hmmmm
S-ALI.RAZA:
....
I agree jacki: I agree 
really