**SECRET**
32 replies
331 views
I do put some hand lotion in my sock. Sometimes at night, does that make it a night cream?
I don't use it
I alwys using my fun in night sift
-hehe1-
ACIDized: I do put some hand lotion in my sock. Sometimes at night, does that make it a night cream?
Gud... ACIDized: I do put some hand lotion in my sock. Sometimes at night, does that make it a night cream?
Gud... ACIDized: I do put some hand lotion in my sock. Sometimes at night, does that make it a night cream?
Gud... -LILY-: -hehe1-
kia hoa lily? tm nhe use krti... Zaphara:
on my face I applied ponds cream, On my arms and legs I used Johnson baby bed time lotion
and lastly Vaseline cream on my feet.. That's all folk. ~Fin~
oh my God.... anaya: kia hoa lily? tm nhe use krti... 
kuch nhi anaya its secret anaya: oh my God.... 
Is there any problem my comment?None... 
-LILY-: kuch nhi anaya its secret 
okay okay... lolxZaphara:
Is there any problem my comment?
No...anaya: okay okay... lolx
Kamal karti ho bajo kamaal ka topic hai
Wow..u deleted me from ur friend list n blocked me .huh i dont know what i done to u.. agar kuch galat bol b diya ho to iam sorry n god bless u than k u very much.
anaya: WHICH NIGHT CREAM U USING EVERY NIGHT? BE HONESTLY 
zandu balm and amrutanjan as like many people i don;t know also why u removed me frm buddy list yet i nevr said or done anything wrong to u in any manner,,,,
anyway,,,it's ur choice,,,ok, then,,
take care....
gudby,,