I was thinking today how cool it would be if I could make my life a book and give it a tittle. Or if someone wrote a book about me what would they title it...
If someone wrote a book about my life, they would probably name it "Life is a Beautiful Struggle"
What would you Title a book about your life? Why? If someone wrote a book about you and your life what do you think they would they title it?
If can; Ask someone that's around you what they would title a book about your life - what did they say? How long would your book be? Would it be a novel? Series? A story?Biography? ... What type of book would it be?
I'd love to hear from you all! Please feel free to go beyond what is asked here! 
*If your life was a Book!
9 replies
99 views
Sunyata.
well said
Yesterday today and tomorrow,,,, A sweet n short story,,,, my biography,,,,
Did you read/understand what I said above? @NIGHT_ANGEL & Princess_Soniya
One word for 2wap posters.... "lol"
The story of my life.
Simple & Happy Life
Lucid_Aspiration: Did you read/understand what I said above? @NIGHT_ANGEL & Princess_Soniya
One word for 2wap posters.... "lol"
i don't think so. . . I agree "lol""The Journey". It would be a biography or a story, which the reader's will not be bored.
Love of my life...