2WAP

"Message From Your Heart"

9 replies 65 views
smiley Don't break me, i bruise easily The source of both, Your love and misery I am steady beating endlessly While you are dozing dreaming pretty thing I don't work for free Please take care of me This is a message from your heart Your most devoted body part Taking blood and making art This is a message from your heart Pounding away into the dark You could thank me for a start This is a messege from your heart
#2
Don't hurt me, I bleed constantly My efforts leave me but flow back swiftly My rythm soothing, like raindrops steady On foggy windows when you gaze out wardly I Don't work for free Please take care of me This is a message from your heart Your most devoted body part Taking blood and making art This is a message from your heart Pounding away into the dark You could thank me for a start This is a message from your heart This is a message from your heart
#3
Every time you sleep Every time you eat Every time you laugh This is a message from your heart Your most devoted body part Taking blood and making art Every time you cry This is a message from your heart Pounding away into the dark You could thank me for a start Every time you love This is a message from your heart This is a message from your heart This is a message from your heart smiley
#4
-LILY-: smiley Don't break me, i bruise easily The source of both, Your love and misery I am steady beating endlessly While you are dozing dreaming pretty thing I don't work for free Please take care of me This is a message from your heart Your most devoted body part Taking blood and making art This is a message from your heart Pounding away into the dark You could thank me for a start This is a messege from your heart
+lily+smiley
#6
-LILY-: Every time you sleep Every time you eat Every time you laugh This is a message from your heart Your most devoted body part Taking blood and making art Every time you cry This is a message from your heart Pounding away into the dark You could thank me for a start Every time you love This is a message from your heart This is a message from your heart This is a message from your heart smiley
+lily+smiley
#7
-LILY-: Don't hurt me, I bleed constantly My efforts leave me but flow back swiftly My rythm soothing, like raindrops steady On foggy windows when you gaze out wardly I Don't work for free Please take care of me This is a message from your heart Your most devoted body part Taking blood and making art This is a message from your heart Pounding away into the dark You could thank me for a start This is a message from your heart This is a message from your heart
smiley Superbsmiley

Log in or join to reply.