You're the one I can't live without
This fact is true, I have no doubt
I love the way you smile at me
I love the way together we're free
You may be strange and slightly loony
But all this means nothing to me
Because you are who you are
And I can see your beauty
Inside and out
Which is what threw me
When everyday I see you
Till then I cannot wait
To know what we will go through
Are in the hands of fate
The first time that I saw you
I knew I must steal your heart
I hope that it's mine for ever
And that we never do part
You are the one I love the most
And to this here fact I propose a toast;
May we grow old and still have fun
Because I love you and my heart you've won
Copy paste
You are the one
23 replies
164 views
Beautiful lines
True love..........!
Awesome lines
Super 
Really awesome lines, but poets always lie. Never believe or trust them ever.
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
Excelent
Super...b..thnx for share wid me..
wow so beautiful sis..... 
Nice
But who is the one ??
W0o0W iTs RealLy s0 beautifuL Poem n heart t0uching iLyk this
Massssst
fantastic lines sweetu..
True n nice lines
NicE
wHo iS yOUr?

_LeGoLaS_: who is your? 
european
how you met her 
_LeGoLaS_: mine is an angel from the eastern Europe 
jab we met part 2
tell na
_LeGoLaS_:
no you wanna make my story a film
I won't tell