2WAP

That's My Name

9 replies 84 views
All the time I thought about you I saw your eyes and they were so blue I could read there just one name My name, my name, my name Because of you I'm flying higher You give me love, you set a fire You keep me warm when you call my name That's my name, that's my name, that's my name [x2:] And you are the one that lights the fire I am the one who takes you higher I love your voice when you say my name That's my name, that's my name, that's my name (It's my name, it's my name, it's my name...) All the time I thought about you I saw your eyes and they were so blue I could read there just one name My name, my name, my name Because of you I'm flying higher You give me love, you set a fire You keep me warm when you call my name That's my name, that's my name, that's my name

Log in or join to reply.