2WAP

"A Cry For Help"

12 replies 93 views
smiley A Child so small So vulnerable and weak Helpless, powerless not allowed to speak Lying awake in bed knowing he'll soon appear Fightened and trapped living a tortuous nighmare Body is shaking trembling with in preparing for the terrible acts of sin Left all alone with no one in sight The abused child cries silently All through the night How does one heal from such a horrible crime? The scars, the damage lasts a lifetime Emotionlly i struggle to make throught Not knowing why?
#2
If feel and act the way i do The tragedy is over but the trumoil is still there I wonder, if my outburts Is a way to see if anyone cares please! God Help Me. I cry out With So much anguish fear and doubt. smiley
#6
-LILY-: If feel and act the way i do The tragedy is over but the trumoil is still there I wonder, if my outburts Is a way to see if anyone cares please! God Help Me. I cry out With So much anguish fear and doubt. smiley
Don't be so sensitive Have Faith in God

Log in or join to reply.