Watching you from across the
room
sends searing pain through my
heart.
I think back to a year ago,
when I thought we’d never part.
My love for you just won’t die
down –
it just grows with each new day.
I wish you’d dare to look at me
and hear what I have to say;
“I love you and I want you back –
”
but these words you just won’t
hear.
You don’t seem to remember
them –
all the memories I hold dear.
You were my first kiss, my first
love
and now you don’t even care.
How could you just blow it away?
We were the perfect pair.
you seem content to let me go –
You’re doing fine as you are,
while I’m still missing how we
were.
We had the best love by far.
PainFull Love
7 replies
58 views
Don't bear the memories anymore. Just let her go and and up with new hope.
Wow g0OD JOB IFTIKHAR-KHAN
i m living here just with your memories
KingFISHER: Don't bear the memories anymore. Just let her go and and up with new hope.
ok you tell me How memories are forgotten.SAFDAR: ok you tell me How memories are forgotten.
Try to get someone new its automatically you will forgot.KingFISHER:
Try to get someone new its automatically you will forgot.
its so dificult.SAFDAR: its so dificult.
may be difficult for you again may not be difficult for other.