They say the brain gets addicted to someone ,Love is Addicted, Its Like A drug, When You are addicted And Suddenly You Must StOp It makes you Go Insane,and Sad and What Not .. Do You Think there is A cure !? Is Time a Cure , Or Trying To get Some Other Addiction, To Forget about the Addiction You had to stop,but you didn't want to forget !!?
**CUre Of RejeCtioNs**
9 replies
90 views
True,,,
I found cure in Bumble bees. Only it takes away my sanity, every time I take 'em.
This is absolutely true wat u said. 

nice post
BeLLaDOnnA: 
Nice smileNAASH: Nice smile
Thank you !Time is the best medicine for such situations
Like it is said "every problem has got it's own solution" you just need to find what works for you. Torturing oneself with sweet memories that now hurt isn't wise at all. Let the tears flush the pain out but I believe whoever is meant to be yours in this life will be yours.