I am a Filipino! And i am proud of it!
12 replies
109 views
I,m proud to be a Bangladeshi. And every should be proud of his / her nationality.
im human nd im proud to be human god giving me a such a wonderful life.. for me dosn't matter nationality or religions humble & our nature is more important that... 
I dont think so.. All of us have differences.. 
Marion1964: Filipinos are friendly people.. And they do really care.
Agree! But not at all. Only I can say that most of the Filipinos are humble and hospitable people...Filipinos are hardworking.. You can rely on us in many ways.
Zaphara:
Agree! But not at all. Only I can say that most of the Filipinos are humble and hospitable people...
Agree with u....my country is in trouble.. pls pray for us...
Marion1964: my country is in trouble.. pls pray for us...
It's religious crises and Natural disasters , eh? It's very very sad. I pray God in His infinite mercy hear the supplication of His Children who call upon Him in Faith and humility and cause His Peace to reign again in Philippi ; in Northen Nig and yes! in all troubled parts of the world. In the name of Jesus, amen!
Thanks.... God bless you always.
Very true...proud one!@
Yeas, every human being will be proud about his/her nation. it's called Patriotism. Friends if you all looking for a job in Dubai, please visit http://selectastaff.com/
Im happy to born in tis world