2WAP

"MAN I KNEW U'LL COME"

28 replies 153 views
smiley In a battle a soldier prepared to bring his wounded friend back from the field. His Capt. says, "Its of no use! ur friend must be dead". But Soldier still goes & brings back his friend. Seeing the dead body. Captain says, "I told u its of no worth. He's dead. The Soldier replies "No Sir, it was really of worth. When I got to him. My friend saw me, smiled & said his last word "MAN I KNEW U'LL COME"..!! smiley THATS A TRUE FRIENDSHIP smiley
#7
-LILY-: smiley In a battle a soldier prepared to bring his wounded friend back from the field. His Capt. says, "Its of no use! ur friend must be dead". But Soldier still goes & brings back his friend. Seeing the dead body. Captain says, "I told u its of no worth. He's dead. The Soldier replies "No Sir, it was really of worth. When I got to him. My friend saw me, smiled & said his last word "MAN I KNEW U'LL COME"..!! smiley THATS A TRUE FRIENDSHIP smiley
accha ji
#12
-LILY-: smiley In a battle a soldier prepared to bring his wounded friend back from the field. His Capt. says, "Its of no use! ur friend must be dead". But Soldier still goes & brings back his friend. Seeing the dead body. Captain says, "I told u its of no worth. He's dead. The Soldier replies "No Sir, it was really of worth. When I got to him. My friend saw me, smiled & said his last word "MAN I KNEW U'LL COME"..!! smiley THATS A TRUE FRIENDSHIP smiley
nice frnd,true friendship is backed up giving,care nd love nd dt is wht d sodier has done.
#15
24 sweet hours make 1 sweet day! 7 sweet days make 1 sweet week! 4 sweet weeks make 1 sweet month! But 1 sweet friend like ‘U’ Make my whole life sweet.
#20
Swt.Raaz: 24 sweet hours make 1 sweet day! 7 sweet days make 1 sweet week! 4 sweet weeks make 1 sweet month! But 1 sweet friend like ‘U’ Make my whole life sweet.
Is it a comment or ......

Log in or join to reply.